Persian Diamond Route
Kashan, Isfahan(2N), Arak(2N), Hamedan(1N), Qazvin(1N), Tehran(2N)
Departure Date: Daily
Duration: 9Days 8Nights
Maximum Seats: 25
Views of the tour : 28 Views | 21 Need to payment
Isfahan : Abbasi Hotel ( 5 Star )
Arak : AmirKabir Hotel ( 5 Star )
Hamedan : Khaatam ( 4 Star )
Qazvin : MarMar Hotel ( 4 Star )
Tehran : Espinas Hotel ( 5 Star )
Notice: Due to the date of arrival and the start of the tour, changes may be made to hotel selection, which will subsequently be notified.
- IRAN tourist visa code.
- Airport-Hotel-Airport Transfer.
- Tour guide(English speaking).
- Car (Car, Van, Middle Bus, Bus).
- Travel insurance.
- Ground transfer between cities.
- Entrance fee for historical places.
- Accommodation, 5* hotel
- Breakfast ( Click Here And Go To Hotels Websites) , The traditional Iranian breakfast includes (butter, honey, jam, milk, cheese and specialty bread) with natural juices or breakfast tailored to the tastes of the tourist (vegetarian and …)
- Daily refreshment. ( Relax in the pantry with a varied menu of warm drinks (all kinds of coffee, cappuccino, etc.) and cold drinks and desserts.)
- One dinner at the top of the traditional restaurants.
- Photograph with traditional Iranian dresses along with framed prints
- Iranian handicrafts donation as a memorial
- Early Check-in or late Check-out.
- Single supplement.
- Lunch & Dinner. ( A number of quality restaurants will be offered )
- Tickets (from origin to Iran) and return (from Iran to origin)
- Fee for publishing visa in passport.
Arrive to Imam Khomeni International Airport, meet tour guide, assist for baggage and ground transfer to The Kashan, then visit Fin Garden and Soltan Ahmad Bathroom at the end move to Isfahan and rest in the hotel.
After breakfast tour guide waiting in lobby for a half day city tour include visiting of: Naghshe Jahahn Sq (UNESCO site), Ali Qapo palace, Imam mosque, Sheikh Lotfolah mosque, Chehelsoton palace, Bazar .
In the morning half day city tour including visit of: Vank cathedral, Atashgah(Fire temple), Menar Jonban (Shaking tower), Khajo bridge,free time.
After Breakfast,Ground transfer from Isfahan to Arak, Visit old Bazaar of Arak after that visit Four seasons bathroom of this city.
After refreshment and Mosque of six Naav and houses of famous cultural people of Iran after That back to hotel and rest.
After the breakfast go to Hamedan with aground transfer , first start city tour with Ebn Sina Tomb and after that visit the Babataher Tomb and visit the “Hegmataneh” UNESCO World Heritage site. Then take back to hotel and take some rest.
After the breakfast start city tour include of Atiq Jameh Masque Of Qazvin , Water reservoir of the kabir mosque, Loshan Bridge and at the end visit Chehel Sotoun Palace of Qazvin.
Ground transfer to The TEHRAN (Capital Of IRAN), After Refreshment in the morning Golestan palace (UNESCO site) will be visited, then National museum & Malek museum , Azadi tower, free time.
After Breakfast in The morning visited Tabiat bridge and go to the airport for departure.
Attention: These prices are for the fall and winter of 2018
|Tour Name||Price Per Adult||Price Per Child||Available Seats||Departure Date||Duration|
|Persian Diamond Route 5*||€ 800||€ 120||18||Anytime||9Days 8Nights|